• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My darling Lucy died yesterday

Thank you all so much for your kind words. We only had Lucy since May 2007 but in those very short 4 years she gave us so much, she was such a special little one. We got her from a woman who kindly rescued her from a puppy farm, when she got her, she was deaf, under weight, had infections in her eyes and ears and had to get teeth taken out. She could not keep her because she hadnt got an enclosed garden so we were so lucky to come across this little angel, she gave me so much love and joy in the past 4 years, I miss her so much, she helped me get through losing Prince, its just so cruel.

So very sad to hear this news Sue, it's just devastating and even more so to lose her so soon after Prince :(

I lost 5 in 20 months, the most horrid time as you can imagine, so I can empathise with you.

You are in our thoughts, take care of yourself and bless you for taking on Lucy and making her time with you so special and so loved.

Oh my god Nicki how did you cope losing 5 in such a short time! Thanks you so much for your support x

At the end of that time I had 3 left who have kept me going - I had to keep their routine and wee furry bodies are good at mopping up tears :(

It did have a major effect on both of us in terms of health issues too.

Rupert's Fund had started up and I got very involved with fundraising for that...it really did me good to have something to throw myself into.

You are in my thoughts xx

I am really sorry to post late, I am so sad you have lost Lucy, she was very fortunate to have found you to take care of her. :hug:

Sue, I am sorry for your loss, my moto is, time heals. Of course you will never forget your babies - and they will look down on you everyday and Lucy must be so thankful to you for giving her a loving home. I hope Lucy and prince run free together in the rainbow bridge. My thoughts are with you. xx

How wonderful that you and Lucy had four good years together. She ended up in the loving home she deserved.

I am so sorry that you lost your two little companions within such a short time of each other. I do understand how you feel.

I lost three last year, Tyson, Matthew & Grumpy Old William, every one of them is greatly missed.

Back