• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone, Nice to Meet you all

sparkles

I have a gorgeous Blenheim who is 10 months.
Although, since day 1 we have had issues. Spent many dollars at the vet.
First worms, ok, was only 12 weeks. Then ear infection, ok, bit of water may of gotten in.
Bouts of unknown diarrhea. Sprained shoulder and now a bad case of cystitis.... Was weeing blood last night.
Rushed her to vet for xrays etc....started coming good late last night although still weeing lots and small amounts.
So really, do i just have a precious cav or do you think its gene related, other pups in her litter seem fine....
She is on advance and tucker time... Wormed, flead and heart wormed regulary. I do everything right...
Makes me so sad to see er having so many different issues. All very treatable and unrelated to each other, but still......
Please tell me i dont have the only precious cav!!! :p:p
Nice to meet you all, glad this site is available......

Hi Sparkles. I'm sorry I don't have any answers for you, but wanted to say I hope your little one is feeling better since your post. It's so difficult to watch our fur-babies go through illness or discomfort of any kind. We just brought our Bailey home two weeks ago and he is already such an important part of our lives it would be just devastating to see him in pain.

Just keep doing what your doing and taking care of your darling as best you can. Does your vet have anything to say about what's going on? If I were you, I would talk to him/her about your concerns and to try and get some more definite answers about whether there are bigger issues than the individual ailments your little one has been enduring.

Back