• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Éowyn is 3 years old today

ourempire

:hppybdy: Our warrior princess, fearless little Éowyn aka The Little Nasty is 3 today. She is still the most adorable, loving, happy spirit, which she was when we brought her home. Here are some of my favourite pictures of her.
Her birthday dinner will be her and Molly's favourite: sourcreme with fresh blackberries.

The very first time we met her at her breeders.

The cutest teddy dog in the world.

Sleeping next to "big sister" Molly.

...and sleeping on Molly.

Posing for the photographer.

Taking grass samples.

Partners in crime. Helping Molly to get to their Christmas gift calendar.

Éowyn loves being groomed.

Good treat!

And finally: Not a care in the world.

Happy Birthday Eowyn :hppybdy:

It's hard to believe you are 3 years old already - it only seems like yesterday when you arrived.

Happy Birthday Eowyn! May you have a fun-filled day with lots of treats!

The pictures are lovely, especially the ones of Eowyn as a pup sleeping with and on Molly. So sweet.

:hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy 3rd birthday. You are adorable.....I love all your pictures. Now we need to see some with your birthday treat.

They are wonderful photos! It's so hard to capture the right moments. I have a lot of blurs.

Happy birthday to you Eowyn!!! How cute is she and Molly!! I love these photos...I love the "pose for the photographer" the best :eek:

Back