• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

NJ Cavaliers Halloween Howl

Lani

Today was our 5th (!!!) annual NJ Cavaliers Halloween Howl. We had about 40 dogs - mostly Cavaliers and 3 English toys - and about 20 people attending.

It was a gorgeous day!!!

My guys came as a cow and a pig. Lucky is always grazing on grass like a cow and Sparky loves to eat like a little piglet, so I thought these costumes were only fitting:

IMG_0410-1.jpg

We also had three rescue B&T English Toys!!! Two are from the Parkersburg WV raid from three years ago and the little one is my sister's dog Gemma who came from a mill in Missouri:
IMG_0574.jpg

In addition, we had a total of four dogs from the West Virginia (Parkersburg) raid in attendance! I think these dogs are loving life a lot more now than last time they saw each other. One of them is my Sparky, another is a B&T Cavalier named Mari and then two of the English Toys. They weren't the most cooperative with posing:
IMG_0589.jpg

Here's my sister's Gemma (English Toy, aka Charlie or King Charles) as Carmen Miranda:
IMG_0517.jpg

Here's just a few of the other dogs - this is the Cavalier Welcoming Committee:
IMG_0628.jpg

Last edited:
What fun!! I want to fly from Australia and be there next year!!!!! These pics are so cute, what wonderful lives these little ones have ;)

Here's my sister's Gemma (English Toy, aka Charlie or King Charles) as Carmen Miranda:

IMG_0517.jpg

I can't stop laughing. That's too funny!
Halloween really isn't celebrated here, but I'm hoping that I might be able to keep a pair of reindeer antlers on my
little guy, just long enough to take a happy snap. Those costumes are just adorable! :l*v:

Back