• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poorly Pip

Pip seems to be nearly back to normal he is eating on his own and has started drinking now.The steroids seem to have done the trick we are now cutting down everything so fingers crossed as we still have no answer as to why he was so ill.Went and saw the vet today and Pip let everyone know he was waiting I wanted to be cross but was so pleased that he was being naughty again Jo the vet came out and said she guessed he was better before our appointment

Steroids are amazing drugs. I know my Riley who has SM would probably not be here today if it were not for prednisone. And they seem to work their magic almost instantly. I'm so glad that Pip is feeling so much better. Wish you knew what it was though. Hopefully when you start to wean him off the steroids, he remains his normal self. I'm so happy for you.

Glad to hear he's feeling better :)

( I have a very naughty Pip too;) and I hate it when he's sick and not his naughty little self)

Back