Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poorly Pip

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lindylou

hope you get better soon pip give him a kiss and a cuddle from me

Post Thanks / Like

Pip seems to be nearly back to normal he is eating on his own and has started drinking now.The steroids seem to have done the trick we are now cutting down everything so fingers crossed as we still have no answer as to why he was so ill.Went and saw the vet today and Pip let everyone know he was waiting I wanted to be cross but was so pleased that he was being naughty again Jo the vet came out and said she guessed he was better before our appointment
    LIZ AND THE CAVS JAZZ,PIP, EMILY,Misty and Havoc and 2 collies a leonberger and a long haired rottie

Post Thanks / Like

Steroids are amazing drugs. I know my Riley who has SM would probably not be here today if it were not for prednisone. And they seem to work their magic almost instantly. I'm so glad that Pip is feeling so much better. Wish you knew what it was though. Hopefully when you start to wean him off the steroids, he remains his normal self. I'm so happy for you.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to hear he's feeling better

( I have a very naughty Pip too and I hate it when he's sick and not his naughty little self)
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)