Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meet Forrest - New Puppy Picture Overload

Post Thanks / Like

Default Meet Forrest - New Puppy Picture Overload

Forrest has been home 1 week today, and I've taken more photos of him than I've probably taken in the past year of my family. Forrest turns 9 weeks old this Saturday. We got him right at 8 weeks. He was just a total cuddle bug the first few days home. I'm not sure what happened to that puppy, because now we have quite the daredevil little wild guy who loves to bite...a lot! He makes up for his orneriness by being so cute and he still likes to cuddle occasionally, but not like he did the first few days home.

He's totally got me figured out and when alone acts totally different around Tony than he does with me. It's kind of funny to compare notes on his behavior differences. He is already sitting on command so well. He's a great little boy.

Here are some pictures of Forrest from his first week home.

On the ride home from the breeder.

I loooove playing with boots so much that I sometimes forget that I'm outside to potty.

Cuddling with his favorite dinosaur toy.

Post Thanks / Like

Default How Adorable

IM sooooo jealous!!!! we are hoping to get a blenheim boy after xmas some time and i cant wait,ive started a puppy box already with blankets toys and other puppy related items its like nesting for a baby and ive three of those to all girls and under 5,keep the pics coming i know ill be exactly the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Boobear: good luck! It will be so worth the wait!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I can't see any photos, they wont load for me.
    Going by your little avatar photo, he's adorable! Don't you just love those big brown eyes and little black nose

Post Thanks / Like

Default love

I love your photos!! i was just looking through puppy pics of my cavavie rotolo, who is now 1 1/2 , and i have several of the same pics of ro that you have of your puppy! you think your taking a lot of photos now wait until he goes to the dog park for the first time or creates a huge mess... not that its funny in the moment but when a lil pup distrosse a whole roll of toilet paper and pulls all of the trash out of the bathroom trashcan in a 2hours... after the shock and tears, you can't help but take a thousand pictures lol. i will say this ... there are more photo's on my camera/ phone of rotolo then anyone else, i use to think it was sad but I'm sure you will soon understand. congrats on your new puppy!!

Post Thanks / Like

Wow. He looks so young. Cavaliers mature a lot slower than some dogs. It is better to wait until they are 12 weeks old to take them home. But he sure is a cutie and good luck with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Love the photos!!! He is SUCH a cutie but WOW he is tiny! I'm surprised the breeder let him go so tiny & young. Most breeders prefer to hold on to them until 10-12 weeks. Gives them lots of socialization with there litter mates to learn basic dog skills that they need. It can also help reduced the risk of certain health issues.

Enjoy his puppy years because they grow so fast!
    Flash Blitz Holly

Post Thanks / Like

Oohhhh ahhhhhh, so CUTE!!!! I love these, any post with "Picture Overload" is a good post to me

Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...not sure about us getting him at 9 weeks. She kept us updated every week on how he was doing, and told us no earlier than 8 weeks, but chose to wait 1 more. There were 6 in his litter. He was the second smallest, but the littlest boy was soooo much smaller than him. Tiny guy The biggest was a female and she was so much bigger and stronger than the rest & always just wanted to beat up on the little ones. She is gorgeous though. Very pretty girl. We got him from a well known and respected AKC judge. So, I'm hoping she knew what she was doing. He's doing great, eating all his food, very few accidents & can sit, stay and of course beg, doesn't cry in his kennel at night, and he's already getting bigger! Here's one from this morning. Cuddled up next to me after we had to potty at 5am

Last edited by apwerner; 27th October 2011 at 08:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh I am in love with Forrest!!!