Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meet Forrest - New Puppy Picture Overload

Post Thanks / Like

Aw thanks we are too. He has quickly become the center of our world!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

It's amazing how quickly they do that
    He's a very handsome young man.

We got our little guy when he was only 7 weeks and he was tiny, but he made himself right at home.
    Not sure about any one else, but with my little buddy even at 3 months, he still needs cuddles before he can go back to sleep after
    his potty time. Great job with the early toilet training.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lindylou

he's beautiful good luck with him

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default He's beautiful!

Forrest is very beautiful! I see that you say that you picked him up at 9 weeks. I will be picking my little boy up when he is exactly 9 weeks because he too is very petite. The breeder gauged that my Chauncy will be about 10# full grown, is that about the same size that Forrest will be?
    Mama to little Chauncy

Post Thanks / Like

Chauncy-

I'm not quite sure. Vet never gave us an estimate. At his 10 week appt he was actually 9 weeks and 2 days and weighed 3 lbs 15 oz (he also had worms at this appt so it might have factored into the low weight.) At his 12 week appt he was actually 11 weeks and 4 days and was 5 lbs 6 oz! Just for reference, this is him right now at 12 weeks 1 day. How much does your puppy weigh now?

Untitled by Anne Pendleton Photography, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default So cute!

Well, I just picked up Chauncy on Friday, at his exact 9 week mark and he was 2 lbs and 6 ozs. I'll have to see what he weighs when I take him to the vet again for his 12 weeks appointment

I took a picture of my hand over little Chauncy's head so I can always remember that when I first brought him home, his head was smaller than my hand

Quote Originally Posted by apwerner View Post
    Chauncy-

I'm not quite sure. Vet never gave us an estimate. At his 10 week appt he was actually 9 weeks and 2 days and weighed 3 lbs 15 oz (he also had worms at this appt so it might have factored into the low weight.) At his 12 week appt he was actually 11 weeks and 4 days and was 5 lbs 6 oz! Just for reference, this is him right now at 12 weeks 1 day. How much does your puppy weigh now?

Untitled by Anne Pendleton Photography, on Flickr
    Mama to little Chauncy

Post Thanks / Like

Aww he is so sweet! Too cute. It's crazy how fast they grow. We've gone on two weekend trips where he's stayed with Tony's parents since we've had him and both times we've come back and thought he looked so much older. Fun to see all the changes. Especially in how his coloring is changing! Good luck with your little guy, I'll be anxious to see more pictures!!

Post Thanks / Like

Too bad Forrest and Chauncy can't play together! They're both adorable and so petite. Take lots of pictures. I've forgotten so much about Nalu's first month with us. Wish I would have taken more pics.