• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chloe herding (trying to, actually) cows.

Chloeinalbany

We were at a campsite last weekend sleeping in a caravan, and here are some photos. Chloe was off leash and she ran into the paddock. I had to walk down and up the hill after her since she refused to come back, took her sweet time 'chasing - herding' the cows. Not that the cows were interested, though they did go to the other side of the small valley being chased by this wee dog of the same colour. Funny thing also she did not want to be hugged by this little girl, although she ran and greet almost all adults especially those at the vet. Who says dogs are afraid going to the vet?

Have you not heard of herding before? That's me! by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Lazy cows! by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

No, don't pick me up unless you have treats! by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Help! by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr

Well since she's ignoring me I might as well try this for a treat! by Chloe in Albany, on Flickr
--

Back