• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teeth Cleaning Kit

Brian M

Hi

All this stuff is used nightly and all The Girls thoroughly enjoy the routine.

6287293240_e63b11959b_z.jpg
[/URL]

This photo is one I posted a bit ago but it shows them all sitting in line waiting to be done and as they
all like the taste of the stuff sometimes its hard tyring to get them all to stop pushing tongues
into each others mouths, so it can be chaotic at times but we get there and its fun and more like
a game for them .

6287280908_c7dd2a57bb_z.jpg
[/URL]

They all have their own toothbrush and microfibre cloth so we start off with the the microfibre with which I put a spot of any
of the pastes on and and then we gently rub along their front teeth as this seems an area most at risk .After that we start with the toothpaste using each in turn we gently brush all arounnd their teeth so its a total of four times each that their teeth get cleaned , and then we give them a logic dental chew before moving on to to the K9 care dental spray and then lastly a mouth rinse using the Vibrac dental mouth wash .I also put Aqua Dent in their drinking water and spray with Petzlife just before bed and after breakfast and also Dawn gives them all and afternoon spray with the K9 care .
Its totally over the top and not cheap and a bit eccentric but thats me ,the girls are happy and I am happy and thankfully they havent had
a spot of bother with any of their teeth ,so far .

I love the afct you love all your girls so much!
And I wish half of this stuff was easily bought in Australia.
I recently ordered the petzlife spray and gel, and have heard great things about the logic toothpaste.

How does the mouthwash work?

As a few of us have said in previous posts...in my next life, I want to come back as Brians Cavalier!!!

This is amazing, I second that I wish we could get most of this in Oz. We have nothing here really, Brooky gets her teeth brushed nightly with a little kids Elmo toothbrush. Hey, at least it's something!

Hi

I just pop it in the sides of their mouths and squeeze and its supposed to leave
a coating on their teeth of-
"Contains chlorhexidine gluconate, cetylpyridinium chloride, and zinc as active ingredients in an oral rinse formulation for use in cats and dogs to help fight plaque, maintain oral health, and freshen breath fast".

And see.

http://www.virbacvet.com/Products/DentalHealth/RinsesandFoams/C.E.T.OralHygieneRinse.aspx

The Petzlife and Logic are both good products which we have been using since they were pups and they seem to taste nice for the girls so once you get into a routine they really do enjoy it.

As a few of us have said in previous posts...in my next life, I want to come back as Brians Cavalier!!!

This is amazing, I second that I wish we could get most of this in Oz. We have nothing here really, Brooky gets her teeth brushed nightly with a little kids Elmo toothbrush. Hey, at least it's something!

Wow, that's an awesome assortment of stuff! Before I discovered the Petzlife gel I had to brush Cadence's teeth every night to keep the tartar at bay, but since I started using Petzlife, I've gone down to something like 3-4 times a week. I apply the gel every night before bedtime. It works like a charm!

I really appreciate your photo and details!! My vets haven't mentioned anything about dental hygiene.

Back