• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Daisy And Her Strawberry

Brian M

Hi

As one of the items of their tea theve have strawberrys and a sprout and as Daisy is always the last to finish she keeps
one of them till the end then when they all out of their crates she carries it upstairs jumps into one of the radiator beds and
teases the others with the attitude of "look what I have got and you all have nothing" .She then goes through the routine of looking at
it ,sucking it ,licking it ,nibbling it and generally winding the other three up who of course have already eaten theirs ,so
its a nightly routine which is so typical of Dangerous Daisy and her character and of course absolute fun to watch .

6287291958_c42ddc9078_z.jpg
[/URL]

My beautiful girl Rosie ,she has the perfect loving Cavalier temperament.

6163510669_03f42a6092_z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Brian, you should add Daisy's picture in the Cavalier Themes contest below. it,s a beautiful picture.

Brian, your girls are all characters. And seriously, if these were teenage girls in your home, I shutter to think what you'd be like with them. Too funny. They are both bee-u-tee-ful! Love them.

Great photo Brian, Daisy is a proper little tease and has a wonderful character, but looks like she is so innocent, it`s their funny little ways that make these dogs very special and have laughs every day with them.:)

Beautiful girls, Brian! I like the way she covets her precious Strawberry. Is her nickname Gollum, by any chance? ;)

Back