• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Air pressure is up again!

sarahsum

I have started monitoring the air pressure and it has shot up today. Blue started scratching at his stomach at lunch time and his eyes have a "filmy" look to them. He also seems weaker on his feet.....flipping air pressure!! He was so lively earlier in the week and active. I also notice that he starts to cough when he eats when he gets worse. So I have given him an extra gabapentin again to control any pain. The pressure is supposed to drop again soon.
Does anyone else do extra things for their dog when the air pressure goes up that might be useful to know?

Definitely. I will give Scarlett an extra Gabapentin and sometimes Tramadol if a storm is coming in bc it really bothers her.

I will also up the meds a little if we have a storm or other drastic weather change. Definitely check with your vet but it seems to help my guys. The last cold front did a number on mine :( Thankfully the worst is over until the next cold front or storm.

Back