• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Am I blind???

CSutherland

How on earth do I upload a video (or even a photo) with a post? I'm obviously missing something, but I've clicked on every tab I can find and see no option for doing it. :confused::confused::-?

You need to use a hosting site like Photobucket and upload your photos and videos to that, then copy and paste the links from there into your post - for photos it's the img code - not sure about videos as I have never posted a video.

Here's a screenshot of my Photobucket page - I just hover over the picture I want to post and it will show the links. I click on the one I want to use, in this case it's the img code. Click on that and it automatically copies it, then go to your post on here and paste the link :)

screenshot.jpg

And here's the picture I hovered over - Rosie as her usual graceful self ;)

DSC_3570.jpg

You need to use a hosting site like Photobucket and upload your photos and videos to that, then copy and paste the links from there into your post - for photos it's the img code - not sure about videos as I have never posted a video.

Here's a screenshot of my Photobucket page - I just hover over the picture I want to post and it will show the links. I click on the one I want to use, in this case it's the img code. Click on that and it automatically copies it, then go to your post on here and paste the link :)

screenshot.jpg

And here's the picture I hovered over - Rosie as her usual graceful self ;)

DSC_3570.jpg

Great photo

lindylou

i have the same problem when i select all in flicker my lap top screen goes blue and when i post it shows up all blue and there is loads of writing but i will try your way its a great help thanks alot

If you choose "select all" on Flickr, it may well select all your flickr photos!!!!
Which is probably why it goes blue and goes berserk!!!! :p

Back