• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How long did you have to wait for puppy from scanning breeder?

Blondiemonster

I was wondering how long the average waittime would be from a breeder who scans etc.. I bet it can be several years?

lynn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering how long the average waittime would be from a breeder who scans etc.. I bet it can be several years?

lynn

I presume you are talking about USA breeders. It probably would be a long time because so few of your breeders are scanning.
Even your cavalier club members still seem to be in denial about the extent and the seriousness of the health problems that threaten the future of cavaliers.

Things are slightly better here in the UK, more people are scanning and there seems to be a move to use the older grade A dogs instead of young risky champions.

I presume you are talking about USA breeders. It probably would be a long time because so few of your breeders are scanning.
Even your cavalier club members still seem to be in denial about the extent and the seriousness of the health problems that threaten the future of cavaliers.

Things are slightly better here in the UK, more people are scanning and there seems to be a move to use the older grade A dogs instead of young risky champions.

Yes in the US. i am trying to look ahead. In the far future i want to add a pup, but I would not like it if the time comes I am ready for a pup and then have to wait 3 years..:/
A year would be fine...
therefore i want to plan ahead. Another option is rescue. A pup from a breeder who doesnt scan is simply not an option...

Yes in the US. i am trying to look ahead. In the far future i want to add a pup, but I would not like it if the time comes I am ready for a pup and then have to wait 3 years..:/
A year would be fine...
therefore i want to plan ahead. Another option is rescue. A pup from a breeder who doesnt scan is simply not an option...

Lynn,

In the North I bet you will find more. I know in Canada there are several scanning breeders. I will email you some names of breeders that I know are scanning.

Lynn,

In the North I bet you will find more. I know in Canada there are several scanning breeders. I will email you some names of breeders that I know are scanning.

Thanks Anne! That way i can call them and ask... Hope you and elton are great!

Back