• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Firework Night.....

rosemary

:d*g: Hi there, just wondered if anyone had tried Seren Um Calm Tablets. My Ruby who is nearly 8 yrs is terrified
of Bin Men and now Firework Season is upon us.... She has a bad heart and is on a heap load of tabs, Vetmedin, Furesimide,
Benadryl but I phoned vet and they say is ok to use these tabs.... Its early days (i only started yesterday but wondered if
anyone had any experience of them....

Thanks Rose :smile:

Last edited:
Hi

Have tried them but dont know if they work .Also have a look at a Dap Diffuser from Vet UK and Dorwest
Herbs do a SkullCap and Valerian tablet which is a nutural calmer, only other thing is turn the telly up a bit
more and keep Ruby near to you for protection .My Daisy has PSOM but if Poppy hears any bangs she starts
barking which of course starts all the others off.

:wink: Thanks for your comments... Will see if they work.... She is such a sweetheart but I suppose I should be
used to it by now.... Last year I tried Rescue Remedy but she acted quiet strange on them.... I do turn tv up
and have made a little camp for her under dining room table.... :thnku:

Hi

Last year I gave the SkullCap tablets but two of mine had the trots so I think this year I will keep to
the Dap and just keep them with me with telly up a bit .

Have you heard of Thundershirt?

I am not sure if they make it in the UK, but it gets rave reviews over here. I got one for both of my dogs for Thunderstorms. Here is some info about them:

http://www.thundershirt.com

I also think the DAP diffuser does help. I have used DAP for my dog Lucky as well as Rescue Remedy.

Back