• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

thank you

lindylou

hi

thank you for all your comments of louie's pics i would have loved them to be bigger may be the next time i will have cracked it

louie was at the vets yesterday he has got a nasty cough the vet sounded his lungs and she said they were clear (so pleased about that) she gave him 2 injection and antibiotic (noroclav) and loxicom.i think louie has the dog's flu

a few weeks ago louie and i met a 13 week old tri cavvey called roxie in the village and the lady told me she bought her from a puppy farm in durham and roxie had a cough the breeder told the lady she has a cough because she has being in a draft. the lady took roxie to the vet the vet put her on antibioic a few weeks later roxie still has a cough and her vet told her to give her benylin she is the most beautiful cavvie i have sceen. may be louie caught the cough of roxie.

My Cambridge had a cough when I got him also. ( He was a rescue puppy, and had been treated for a respiratory infection when he was initially rescued) The rescue personal ( a vet tech)whom I get him from had been giving him a cough syrup but he continued to cough. She was told that perhaps it was airconditioning that was causing the cough. Took him back to the vet and found out he still had a very sore throat. Another antibotic injection and he was fine. Cough stopped almost immediately. I would suggest a visit to the vet to find out what's going on.

Back