• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

secret santa card swap

loopylucy

i organised this last year and wondered if anyone wanted to do it this year? asking earlier this year haha

Could you explain what this is? I'm afraid I'm a bit in the dark, have never heard of this.

yay start sending me ur addresses haha and let me no if you want to post only in the same country as you eg uk or usa or if you dont mind! and how you want your dogs name to appear haha

and last year we did it where everyone sent me their address then i sent each person a address then their cavaliers sent a card to the cavalier they got. it was great last year

I'm in :)
Perfectly happy to post anywhere, just be warned it may take a little bit longer because im in Australia!

im going to stop accepting addressses 1st december so if you want to join get your addresses in!! zx

I sent my address after you first announced it... maybe it didn't come through! I'll resend it!

I'm not sure if I sent mine or not, but will PM you. I already started sending my cards out. :) I am happy to send to the US, UK, Ireland, Australia or wherever. :)

I sent mine in just now. Hopefully I made the deadline. I'm not really sure how it works, can someone please explain?

Back