• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What's in a name?

Soushiruiuma

After much debate, and list making, and having the little rascal in the house for a week, I finally decided on Thistle. Now she answers to the name the world gave her 'so cute'.

"look mom, it's so cute"
"aww, aren't you so cute?"
"your puppy is so cute"
"look, she's so cute"

And anytime anyone says so cute guess who perks up and runs over for attention? Yep, my little 'so cute'. All that effort finding a unique name that fits her personality, and only I use it. But she's happy.

Anyone else have a dog that NEVER hears their "call name"?

:rotfl: Too funny!
My little guy answers to his name, or bubba.
The problem I have is, as HIS name is Jessie, everyone says, "She". I loved the name Jessie, and it really suits him,
as he's very affectionate and a tad sooky. But I thought it was one of those unisex names.

She's lovely though. She has a gorgeous little face :l*v: I can understand why everyone calls her cute.
Bless her cotton socks.

I think Socute Thistle is a wonderful name, and one she picked out herself.

Back