• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Expecting" in 2 weeks

Chauncy

Funny that I use such a word, but all the same, I'm "expecting" my fur-baby baby to arrive to me in 2 weeks! I am extremely excited! His name is Chauncy :eek: November 17th isn't coming around quickly enough. It's such a great thing to be a part of this community and I hope to learn much from my fellow members and administrators here.

Welcome!!! I love the name Chauncy. So cute!!!! I couldn't wait to bring my puppy home either, I would check in with Sonny's breeder almost every day. I think he was probably very ready for Sonny to go home, so that I would leave him alone. :-D

HA HA! You too?

Smiles, thank you for the welcome ashleighelizabeth!

Oh no... I'm really laughing here because I am doing the exact same with Chauncy's breeder about the almost daily "checking in" part. I feel bad, because I don't want to have the breeder feel like I'm some crazed stalker. So, I try (and I really have to discipline myself with this one) to skip and just contact every other day. How terrible is that? I wonder if any breeders out there would ever trip upon our mini conversation here and would give us insight as to how they feel about our constant contact. Do they think it is a bad sign or do they think that this indicates a great degree of seriousness on our part... I wonder...

Welcome!!! I love the name Chauncy. So cute!!!! I couldn't wait to bring my puppy home either, I would check in with Sonny's breeder almost every day. I think he was probably very ready for Sonny to go home, so that I would leave him alone. :-D

Back