• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dylan, Poppy and Kipling xxx

It's so sweet that Dylan lets Kipling lie on top of him. I love dog piles too. Guess they're all getting along. The last picture of Kipling is so great with him all stretched out trying to get whatever is on the countertop. And I love the picture of him between your feet too. Looks likes he's settled in nicely Pauline.

Such a sticky nose :lol: I love the stacks on on the couch as well.
They're all super cute and so cuddly.

Aww they are so adorable!! LOVE Kipling's coat.

I'm struggling with tear stains for Lyra too, it's starting to get worse but I try to keep up with wiping her eyes down with tissue and warm water everyday.

Something I read about Angel Eyes, btw--it's actually an antibiotic. Apparently, the company which manufactures it found a loophole in the law so they're able to sell it in certain countries without a prescription. I believe it's illegal to buy/sell it without a prescription in the UK. I would really avoid giving Angel Eyes to dogs long-term, or even at all. The tear staining usually comes back once you stop feeding it.

Back