Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blue, Border Collie [and honorary Cavalier]

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry for your loss. I know you'll miss Blue very much, but we are all still here for you.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Love my Cavaliers View Post
    Blue is running free at Rainbow Bridge now, meeting all of his cavalier buddies who have had SM and are also now running free, without pain and with strong legs.
    Do you know, Blue would love to have cavalier buddies, he was such a wimp he only liked small dogs! Its made me smile thinking of him running with cavaliers. I was worried i wouldnt know when to make this decision, but it was easy in the end, he had stopped doing al the things a collie enjoys, and given the extent of his syrinx & damage to his brain I knew he couldnt carry on much longer. The scans showed he had only approx 20% of healthy cord left in his neck, everyone agreed he was a walking miracle. I am blessed to have lived & loved with him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lindylou

so sorry to read about blue

Post Thanks / Like

So sorry to hear about Blue. We shall all miss our honorary Cavalier, he had become so much part of our forum family. I'm sure you made the right decision for Blue, but it never gets any easier.

from Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss, we all could feel your love for blue and he was such a welcome addition to the boards. I am sending you, and Blue, a prayer or love and healing. In my mind, Blue was the luckiest dog on the planet to be owned by you.

Hugs.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so very sorry to read about the death of your Blue. Please keep in touch with us when you can, we're always here. Rest in peace, Blue.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Sarah, I am so heartbroken to have come on and read this news! I am so sorry you had to make this decision. Having had to PTS a dog of mine in July, it's still very fresh and I know how the heart aches.

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and hoping you will check in with us from time to time to let us know how you are, I don't know if you have other dogs.....but if you do, I hope they give you great comfort. If not, I hope you won't wait to long to find another companion, as it will help heal your heart.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Have just read through this heartbreaking post and it truly is devastating.
    I'm so sorry for the loss of your handsome Blue.
    Not that it would probably be of any comfort, but thankfully he had such a loving and warm carer that helped him make
    the most of each day he was here.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry. I can only imagine how hard this must have been for you. We all know how much you loved you boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Paula - mum to Murphy(6) & Misty(7), and Jerry our cat.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to add my sympathies too. Blue sounded like a fantastic dog and I am sure he knew how much you loved him. 
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008