• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Blue, Border Collie [and honorary Cavalier]

I haven't been around for a few days, and I'm so saddended to read this news :(

I've moved Blue in to the memorial section so that he is with our Cavalier Angels, it seemed appropriate.

He was a very special dog and so lucky to have an incredibly caring and loving guardian.

You are in our thoughts - many of us have been through this heartbreak and understand how you are feeling - it does get easier but you will always carry a sadness with you.

We hope that you will come back and see us, you will always be most welcom.

So very sorry run free Blue
Message From Valhalla

You were with me to the very end and even after I had "gone" you held me, and as my soul left my body and I looked down and saw you crying, I wanted so much to tell you that I understood. You did this for me.
I tried to tell you in my own way that it was time for me to leave, and I thank you for understanding. No other will take my place, but those I left behind will need your love and affection as I have had.

You will still think of me and there will be times you try to hide your tear-filled eyes....but please...be happy and think not of sadness, but of how I made you happy and made you laugh at the funny and smart things I did.
There are no fences in Valhalla, for no one has the desire to "dig out".
There are no thunderstorms in Valhalla, therefore fear is never present.
There are no fights in Valhalla. Everyone is congenial.
There is no hunger. There is no thirst. There is much to explore. Many of us who are older take care of the little ones and guide them. It's fun watching them run with their ears flopping and their curly tails wagging.

We have four seasons in Valhalla, and most of us agree winter is our favourite.
So you see, my loved one, I am very happy...
When it comes time for my friends to leave, I will meet them at the gates of Valhalla. I will acquaint them with this beautiful and serene place and I will take care of them for you.
Thank you for loving me, caring for me, and having the courage to let me go with dignity...........
Until we meet again..........
---Aileen

I am so so sorry to hear this.
Just remember we are here for you.

Run free Blue. R.I.P special boy.

Oh my goodness- Ie only just seen this and I'm so truely sorry for your loss

He was a true honorary Cavalier and will be running free with all at Rainbow Bridge :(

My deepest sympathy for your loss. Nalu's best friend is a small border collie; the first and only dog she's ever played with.

I am sure that gap is very big...we could all tell how much of a huge part if you he was. Know that we are always thinking of you, always supporting you, always here...for anything. x

I'm so sorry to hear about Blue. May Blue be running with my Angel Ella in Rainbows Bridge. I know it is so so so hard and my thoughts are with you.:hug:

Back