• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

RIP Corrie

I'm sorry for your loss. You're so very fortunate to have so many years of memories.

I am so sorry for your loss. He had a very long life, and I am sure loved every moment of it with you.

lindylou

hi
sorry to hear of your loss i no how heart breaking it is when they leave us he did well to live all those wonderful yrs

So Sorry

So Sorry about Corrie. My cat was put to sleep in june aged 24, you think because they are a good age you will feel a bit better but I hadn't taken into account that half my life had been spent with her and she was there for my parents passing, my divorce and the other life changing events that happen, or even just missing seeing her in the window looking for my car.
I do take comfort though in the fact she had a good loving healthy life, my thoughts are with you XX

What a wonderful dog he must have been.It much be amazing to have a dog share such a huge chunk of your life.I can imagine how terribly you must miss him.
Sins

So sorry to hear that Corrie has gone to the Bridge. His memory will be a part of your heart always.

Thinking of you and your loss. What a wonderful age, you have been a great owner. Would love to see a picture, when and if you are up to it.

Hugs to you all.

Back