Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brooklyn LOVES Rupert

Post Thanks / Like

Default Brooklyn LOVES Rupert

Okay...so I know that my little stuffed Rupert I bought from Cavalier Matters is not necessarily a dog toy, but Brooklyn loves him so much! She wants him everywhere with her and even once she went searching when I took him away and found him in my bed and brought him back out. Too cute!

IMG_1672 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

IMG_1676 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

that's really sweet! My Belle had a little white teddy bear (given to her by our little girl). She loved this bear, took him everywhere with her and chewed his eyes off.... then the scamp little brother Bobby came along and tore his head off, although it was a little loose anyway.

not that I'm saying Brooklyn is going to tear off Rupert's head I'm just remembering my doggies teddies. lol Thanks for sharing the pictures, Brooky has lovely slippers!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! I want a Rupert doll for Sonny! I read somewhere (maybe on here LOL) that cavaliers love being around other cavaliers and especially LOVE being around their own color of cavalier and it is so funny because in Sonny's litter there were 4 tri colors and 2 blenheims and the tri colors would always pile together in one area and the blenheims would pile together in another area. Maybe that's why Brooky likes it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMom View Post
    Okay...so I know that my little stuffed Rupert I bought from Cavalier Matters is not necessarily a dog toy, but Brooklyn loves him so much! She wants him everywhere with her and even once she went searching when I took him away and found him in my bed and brought him back out. Too cute!

IMG_1672 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

IMG_1676 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

Post Thanks / Like

Cute pictures.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lindylou

hi
    what beautiful photo's of brooklyn
    my rowley at the bridge loved socks and slippers had to have his sock in his mounth when we went out for a walk and he used to sleep with his noise in my slipper

Post Thanks / Like

Aww, that's so cute!! Does Brooklyn have "eyeliner" around her eyes or is it just the camera angle? I LOVE her eyes! They're so pretty

Post Thanks / Like

What precious pictures.....she is a tiny little thing isn't she? How perfect for her to love Rupert.
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I just love Brooklyn! She is so beautiful. I love that last picture, it looks like she's smiling.
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered one of the Rupert stuffed Cavaliers, for myself, when I ordered my calendars. Sophie is fascinated with it. It must have a real Cavalier's scent on it, or at least that's my theory.
    I don't dare let her play with it, as she would have it ripped to shreds in no time.

Post Thanks / Like

Precious
    Andrea
    Jasper tri
    21/Dec/05, Gabby ruby girl 8/Nov/07, and Felix the cat 4/April/10