• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brooklyn LOVES Rupert

BrooklynMom

Okay...so I know that my little stuffed Rupert I bought from Cavalier Matters is not necessarily a dog toy, but Brooklyn loves him so much! She wants him everywhere with her and even once she went searching when I took him away and found him in my bed and brought him back out. Too cute!

IMG_1672 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

IMG_1676 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

that's really sweet! My Belle had a little white teddy bear (given to her by our little girl). She loved this bear, took him everywhere with her and chewed his eyes off.... then the scamp little brother Bobby came along and tore his head off, although it was a little loose anyway. :l*v:

not that I'm saying Brooklyn is going to tear off Rupert's head :yikes I'm just remembering my doggies teddies. lol Thanks for sharing the pictures, Brooky has lovely slippers!

THESE ARE SO CUTE!!!! I want a Rupert doll for Sonny! I read somewhere (maybe on here LOL) that cavaliers love being around other cavaliers and especially LOVE being around their own color of cavalier and it is so funny because in Sonny's litter there were 4 tri colors and 2 blenheims and the tri colors would always pile together in one area and the blenheims would pile together in another area. Maybe that's why Brooky likes it so much.:)

Okay...so I know that my little stuffed Rupert I bought from Cavalier Matters is not necessarily a dog toy, but Brooklyn loves him so much! She wants him everywhere with her and even once she went searching when I took him away and found him in my bed and brought him back out. Too cute!

IMG_1672 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

IMG_1676 by kelseykakes5, on Flickr

lindylou

hi
what beautiful photo's of brooklyn
my rowley at the bridge loved socks and slippers had to have his sock in his mounth when we went out for a walk and he used to sleep with his noise in my slipper

Aww, that's so cute!! Does Brooklyn have "eyeliner" around her eyes or is it just the camera angle? I LOVE her eyes! They're so pretty :)

I just love Brooklyn! She is so beautiful. I love that last picture, it looks like she's smiling. :l*v:

I ordered one of the Rupert stuffed Cavaliers, for myself, when I ordered my calendars. Sophie is fascinated with it. It must have a real Cavalier's scent on it, or at least that's my theory.
I don't dare let her play with it, as she would have it ripped to shreds in no time.

Fabulous photos Kelsey, that's adorable :D

Yes the Rupert Cavaliers are available from the Cavalier Gift Shop - along with many other WONDERFUL items!

www.cavalier-gift-shop.org

The Ruperts do contain those wee plastic beans, so please be careful if you have dogs that chew - and don't leave them unattended with one. They have probably been quality control checked at Tania's - by Molly, Dougall and Dotty :D

We also now have Christmas Cuddlies - the new Ruperts have a Christmas scarf!! and coming soon, Santa hats!

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/soft-toys/cat_8.html

In the auction we will have a very special lot - Baby Rupert and Big Rupert!!

Brooky says thanks to everyone for the nice words!!!

On a side note, to reiterate what Nicki said, yes they do contain those small beans so be careful. Brooky is only allowed to have Rupert when she is snuggling next to me. If she is in a playful mood, forget it ;) But gosh does she love him! I will have to get another one for me!

Brooklyn,

Love your pictures with Rupert. We keep hinting to Mom and Dad we need a blenheim just like you to join us on our travels. Maybe we'll leave this picture of you open on the computer to give them a little extra incentive. With a little luck, we will soon have a new blenheim traveling partner. Have fun with Rupert.

Ruby, Sydney and Duncan in Virginia :paw: :paw: :paw:

Love the photos. So cute. Need to enter them in next years calender competition.

Back