Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brooklyn LOVES Rupert

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Fabulous photos Kelsey, that's adorable

Yes the Rupert Cavaliers are available from the Cavalier Gift Shop - along with many other WONDERFUL items!

www.cavalier-gift-shop.org

The Ruperts do contain those wee plastic beans, so please be careful if you have dogs that chew - and don't leave them unattended with one. They have probably been quality control checked at Tania's - by Molly, Dougall and Dotty

We also now have Christmas Cuddlies - the new Ruperts have a Christmas scarf!! and coming soon, Santa hats!

http://cavalier-gift-shop.org/soft-toys/cat_8.html

In the auction we will have a very special lot - Baby Rupert and Big Rupert!!
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my gosh that is soooo sweet! I definitely want to get one now. Such sweet pictures!

Post Thanks / Like

Brooky says thanks to everyone for the nice words!!!

On a side note, to reiterate what Nicki said, yes they do contain those small beans so be careful. Brooky is only allowed to have Rupert when she is snuggling next to me. If she is in a playful mood, forget it But gosh does she love him! I will have to get another one for me!

Post Thanks / Like

Brooklyn,

Love your pictures with Rupert. We keep hinting to Mom and Dad we need a blenheim just like you to join us on our travels. Maybe we'll leave this picture of you open on the computer to give them a little extra incentive. With a little luck, we will soon have a new blenheim traveling partner. Have fun with Rupert.

Ruby, Sydney and Duncan in Virginia

Post Thanks / Like

Love the photos. So cute. Need to enter them in next years calender competition.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "