• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Funny Video of Forrest Exploring the Fall Leaves

apwerner

I got home from work a little early today, so I had some daylight still left to take Forrest outside. So funny watching him play in the leaves. Hope no one is offended by the last clip...I was videoing him & realized as I was filming him that he was going to the bathroom. Don't worry you don't see anything but his face :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjubRFvMxHM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

63a93edc-8445-1164.jpg

Way to "GO" Forest! I knew that was comming without reading your warning....it is the nose to the ground in a special way that they all have. Neat video...thanks!

He almost doesn't look real. So perfect & precious :l*v:

Can I ask what kind of camera you use? Great quality.

Sweet! Puppies are so lovely -- brings back (distant) memories, haven't had a puppy in 8 years now. :lol:

Thanks for the nice words!

Chuck-Unfortunately Forrest is distracted by anything that moves. So, the nose to the ground may mean that he needs to go, but if something as much as a leaf moves he's done for and the search for a spot is forgotten about for a few minutes. I hold my breath when we go outside that a car won't drive by or someone won't walk by or a big gust of wind blows the leaves because it just prolongs the outing. It can be exhausting!

Jessie- I was using my old Nikon SLR that has some HD video capabilities- Nikon D90. The video is manual focus though, so as you can see from the video I had a difficult time with the manual focus and moving puppy. It's also limited to 5 minute clips, but works great as long as I'm patient enough to deal with the manual focus.

Back