• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My naughty monster at 15 weeks

JessieAndMe

Jessie is now almost 16 weeks old. Thought I would post a few recent photos, in case anyone wanted a sticky beak.

Snoozing on the couch

DSCN2611-1.jpg

Snoozing with his monkey

DSCN2621-1.jpg

Snoozing through the night (The little red bump is his hernia that he is having removed)

DSCN2578-1.jpg

Thought I had better include one while he's awake

DSCN2603-1.jpg

After bath time, ready to run before I dry his ears

DSCN2619-2-1.jpg

Oh man is he adorable!!!!! Love him! Gosh, I want "small puppy months" back! Brooklyn is only just over one, but I feel it was ages ago when she was that small. Adorable.

What a cutie! I love Jessie! I love that last one with his wet ears. You can tell he's getting ready to take off and help them air dry.

These pictures make me a little bit of a sad mommy. Piper is 10 months now and still very much a pup....but I do miss those early days. Oh well, she will always be my baby. I understand all the sleeping pictures. A lot of my early pictures of Piper are her sleeping simply because that is what she did most of the time and she looked darn cute doing it!

All of Jessie's pictures are always so cute! I love the monkey shot! Too cute indeed! Dogs have it good, they are always photogenic :eek:

Back