Thread: Foetal Tissue Research Items

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Foetal Tissue Research Items

The Midland Cavalier Club is holding their Championship Show at The Kennel Club Building, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire CV8 2LZ starting at 9.30 a.m. on Sunday 27th November. I am showing Little Joe on that day and will also have a table stocked with FTR items: the stock is likely to be calendars, Christmas Cards and General Cards without messages, suitable for use for any occasion. I am also hoping to have a few copies of that wonderful little book about Molly Coaker 'Homerbrent History of a Dynasty 1966-2010' for sale too.

So apart from admiring and possibly sharing cuddles with some absolutely stunning Cavaliers you can choose and pay for some amazing cards and help to fund the research into the causes of Syringomyelia. I will have the laptop with me, connected to the WiFi set up in the hall, so anybody wishing to use PayPal should be able to pay by that method. I hope to be able to connect you to the FTR cards site via the laptop. Anything you see there can be ordered and paid for at the show, but postage and packing on anything not in stock at the show will depend on what is ordered.

Apart from that, it would be absolutely fantastic to meet anyone from this Forum who cares to come along.

I should add that spectators are allowed into the show without charge, but only dogs already entered are permitted.

Nearly forgot to say that the food at this venue is pretty good too, so hope to see one or two of you there. Just look for an old dear wearing purple glasses with a Blenheim in a rosette festooned stroller beside her aka Joe's Battle Bus.
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like

Well done Flo for taking this on.
    No doubt you'll have a very successful day.The Molly Coaker memorial booklet is a brilliant publication and worth buying as so many people have Homerbrent dogs in their cavalier's pedigrees.
    Good luck Flo
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hello Sins

I bought the book as well and it was a good informative read .
    Brian M

Poppy the Tri, Daisy the Blen, Rosie the Ruby and Lily the B & T