• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tell Us One Of Your Unique Memories

Brian M

Hi

Was it your first day at school ,your first pet ,your first Cavalier,or men on the moon .What is one
of your most unique memories of your life so far .

Now that you mention it, I seem to have an uncanny "beginners luck" but I can't push my luck beyond that. I noticed it in college when I was in a bar with a guy that just had to challenge me to games like pinball and darts that I never played before. I remember after wracking up all the free pinball games we moved on to darts and I put him to shame again. My first cat was AWESOME and now my first dog is (knock on wood) beyond my wildest dreams. Anything beyond my beginners luck always requires a boat load of dues. I was lucky to discover CKCS, I was lucky to get Nalu, and I was lucky my husband didn't mind too much that we got a puppy instead of a kitten. Next time I may not be so lucky!

Last edited:
Back