Thank you for your kind words. I have been in touch with a practice who's director is a cardiologist so I am going to do everything I can to get Harry an appointment for tomorrow.

I am not hopeful to be honest. Our regular vet already said there was no more medication for him, he has had bad spells but not like this before with the sickness etc. He has lost a lot of weight from the sickness and also because every time he tries to eat he starts reverse sneezing which gets him stressed. My eyes are so sore from crying. My sister found an old photo of Harry and I cuddled up together when I was about 11, I am now 20 and cant imagine living without my little soulmate, I keep thinking about the picture. I lost my job in September so we have been spending more or less the the whole day every day together and he is the only thing that gets me through.

I am just so worried and I know that the end is near, I just dont know what I am going to do without him I have never felt heartache like this, it is agony but no one else in my family seems to understand except my boyfriend. The house will just seem so empty and lifeless and I know everytime I wake up or come home I will be thinking "where is Harry?" and it will just be awful.

Eugh I am so sorry I just need to write this down.