Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Little Harry is poorly - need advice

Post Thanks / Like

You and Harry are in my thoughts and prayers.

I lost my job a long while ago and when you spend every hour with your dogs you grow even closer especially when you look after them when they are so ill. They are so loyal and always there for you. Not many people understand the pain you are going through, even some of my doggie friend didnít understand when my dogs were diagnosed with SM, it takes a special person to understand and I am very sure everybody on this forum feels your pain.
    I really hope Harry will be with you for a while longer.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default lindylou

sorry to hear harry is poorly give him a kiss and cuddle from me and louie

Post Thanks / Like

How is Little Harry today? Have you gotten a cardiologist appointment yet?
    Joyce - Proudly owned & loved by

BellaMia (Aug. 30, 2012) My Beautiful Ruby Milo (Jan. 20, 2014) My Handsome Tri
    Sydney (
    April 16, 2000~April 4, 2012) Always and Forever In My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone I'm sorry I haven't posted I've had some problems logging in or it might have been my Internet.Harry is feeling much better now, almost back to his normalSelf. I struggled to get him a cardiologist appointment to be honest I feel quite let down by that particular surgery. After promising me an urgent appointment if I got a referral they then said the cardiologist wouldn't see him for 2 weeks!I'm sure he had an infection or a tummy bug as he is no longer being sick and he certainly has his appetite back. It scared me a lot but I know nothing will be able to prepare us for the day we have to say goodbye. I hope this doesn't happen for a long long time with Harry and all of your little ones. I will treasure every day with Harry and make sure he has a wonderful quality of life in the time we have left together. Thank you everyone for your support through Harry's illness. I will keep posting here and I wish all of you a lifetime of health and happiness.All our love, Hannah and Harry xxx

Post Thanks / Like

That`s great news that Harry is so much better.
    Pam