• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Little Harry is poorly - need advice

You and Harry are in my thoughts and prayers.

I lost my job a long while ago and when you spend every hour with your dogs you grow even closer especially when you look after them when they are so ill. They are so loyal and always there for you. Not many people understand the pain you are going through, even some of my doggie friend didn’t understand when my dogs were diagnosed with SM, it takes a special person to understand and I am very sure everybody on this forum feels your pain.
I really hope Harry will be with you for a while longer.

Hello everyone I'm sorry I haven't posted I've had some problems logging in or it might have been my Internet.Harry is feeling much better now, almost back to his normalSelf. I struggled to get him a cardiologist appointment to be honest I feel quite let down by that particular surgery. After promising me an urgent appointment if I got a referral they then said the cardiologist wouldn't see him for 2 weeks!I'm sure he had an infection or a tummy bug as he is no longer being sick and he certainly has his appetite back. It scared me a lot but I know nothing will be able to prepare us for the day we have to say goodbye. I hope this doesn't happen for a long long time with Harry and all of your little ones. I will treasure every day with Harry and make sure he has a wonderful quality of life in the time we have left together. Thank you everyone for your support through Harry's illness. I will keep posting here and I wish all of you a lifetime of health and happiness.All our love, Hannah and Harry xxx

Back