• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie Occasionaly Wets In Her Crate At Night

The cystocentesis (our vet called it a 'sterile sample' in layman's terms) method of taking a dog's urine sample truly is not traumatic. When Sophie had hers done, she came out of the vet's office as a very happy camper, tail wagging, and not traumatized at all.

I love Tania's comic! Hilarious!

Brian, my Belle does this sometimes, and I had her checked out before, it was nothing to do with her health, it was with her behaviour... she scrapes at her bedding before she has a tinkle and is marking. She also will roll in her urine after she goes outside... I know it's gross!!! Maybe Rosie is just marking and loves her own scent? My Belle only does it once in a blue moon, I try and catch her, tell her to stop and she does... unwillingly. lol

Sorry Brian, I am just catching the 'tail' end of this (sorry for the pun)... Put I know if anyone can sort this out, it is you.

Back