• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rosie' Incontinence ?

Brian M

Hi

After going to our Vets last Sat and giving Rosie the prescribed six Noroclav 250 mg tablets half twice a day she was dry Sat ,Sun ,Mon then wet on Tues dry on Wed and wet again last night .My Vet mentioned another tablet, Propalin ? ,but not by name that tightens her muscles down below ,has anyone any ideas waht it may be and is there an alternative Homeopathic remedy available .?

I used propalin on our last dog when she was 13. It solved the problem, but my dog was old I just wonder if there is something else wrong with Rosie.

Hi Claire

Only at night .Over the last three weeks it has happened 2/3 times a week and I take them all out about 11.00 pm then Dawn lets them out in the morning 5.30 - 6.00 so she only has approx 7 houtrs to hold on so not very long .

Hi

I emailed Ainsworth's Homeopaths in London and Tony replied as below ,he is a kind man and I have some pulsatilla already from my
last order from them.

Hello Brian

I suggest you try Pulsatilla 30c initially and give her one dose twice daily. If she seems in pain with cystitis then Cantharis 30c is a good option. Other remedies to consider are Sepia 30c if she is an old and a bit moody, Equisetum 30c or Causticum 30c for the bedwetting from weak bladder.

Regards

Tony

Back