• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi There!

Kay P

Hi everyone! So glad to have found this forum. I've been reading and reading the threads. So much great information here. I decided it was time to introduce myself. I'm Kay and I live in the midwest in the US, in Missouri.

This adorable puppy has joined our family and stolen my heart...

6412166849_6e139dc2aa_b.jpg

This is Maggie and I'm hopelessly in love with her. She is almost 4 months old. We got her a couple of weeks ago. She is adjusting fine to her new home. My husband and I are empty nesters so it's so fun to have this lively and snuggly little girl in our home. She survived Thanksgiving just great when our five big boys were in town and we had a noisy, fun, Thanksgiving weekend.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you better.

She's precious! No wonder your hopelessly in love
give_heart.gif

Our little guy Jessie is 4 months old too, but we've had him since he was 7 weeks old.
How are you finding life with a 4 month old Cavalier? They are so full of energy and cute bounciness.

Look forward to hearing all about Maggie and seeing more photo's, she's lovely.

She is a ball of energy! (until she drops in exhaustion at my feet and falls asleep under my desk while I work...)

What a beautiful face Maggie has! My Bailey is 4 months old tomorrow and has just started into that leggy, awkward stage. Cavaliers are such little angels. You will have such fun with Maggie.

Hi,, she is a complete doll =-- I also am new to forum my name is Mary and i have 3 cavs a 3 year old and 2 new babies Chester and Missy who are 17 and 16 weeks old....

Back