• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Forrest's First Christmas Sweater

apwerner

Never thought I'd put Forrest in clothing, but it's been getting so cold and he sort of freaks out and won't go to the bathroom if it's cold and windy. So, of course I couldn't resist when I saw this little sweater at the store. (On a side note, is it safe for him to sleep in the sweater?)

Also, we don't usually have a door mat in front of the tree, but Forrest is so funny and won't sit on hardwood. If we're 10 feet from a rug and I ask him to sit, he prances over to the rug turns around and sits. So, to get him in front of the tree I had to have some sort of mat there :)

13 weeks and 2 days old.

Less interested in taking pictures, and more interested in finding where the treat is :)

DSC_7766

DSC_7771

This is Forrest doing his best to restrain himself when I tell him to "stay." It is actually pretty sweet, but you can just see it in his eyes that he is trying so so hard. Sweet boy :)

DSC_7784

Somebody couldn't wait any longer and bolted towards me trying to get the treat...out of focus, but still funny :)

DSC_7792

At this point he figured out that if he sat for long enough while I took pictures he'd get his treat.

DSC_7800

DSC_7801

DSC_7802

hi
i just love that little face he is gorgeous he really suits that jumper
and what beautiful photo's you take more pics please

Aw, he's gorgeous!! Regarding sleeping in his sweater, it depends how warm or cold it is indoors. Here in South Africa, the winters can be very cold and we don't have central heating etc, so mine sleep in their sweaters. I take them off during the day as it's always nice and sunny outside.

Back