Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forrest's First Christmas Sweater

Post Thanks / Like

Default Forrest's First Christmas Sweater

Never thought I'd put Forrest in clothing, but it's been getting so cold and he sort of freaks out and won't go to the bathroom if it's cold and windy. So, of course I couldn't resist when I saw this little sweater at the store. (On a side note, is it safe for him to sleep in the sweater?)

Also, we don't usually have a door mat in front of the tree, but Forrest is so funny and won't sit on hardwood. If we're 10 feet from a rug and I ask him to sit, he prances over to the rug turns around and sits. So, to get him in front of the tree I had to have some sort of mat there

13 weeks and 2 days old.

Less interested in taking pictures, and more interested in finding where the treat is

DSC_7766

DSC_7771

This is Forrest doing his best to restrain himself when I tell him to "stay." It is actually pretty sweet, but you can just see it in his eyes that he is trying so so hard. Sweet boy

DSC_7784

Somebody couldn't wait any longer and bolted towards me trying to get the treat...out of focus, but still funny

DSC_7792

At this point he figured out that if he sat for long enough while I took pictures he'd get his treat.

DSC_7800

DSC_7801

DSC_7802

Post Thanks / Like

He is absolutely gorgeous!
    The sweater is adorable too. I love the colours on him.

My Kokoda makes that face if he is waiting to be let inside after going to the bathroom.
    He knows he has to stay as i open the door and he tries so hard its so cute.

I think the sweater is safe to sleep in. i Knw you can get dog pajamas so i dont see why a sweater wouldnt be ok. But i am not 100% sure, I am interested as to what others say.

And as a side note from me, it is not getting cold here, it is SO hot!
    It was 31 today and about 90% humidity. Yuck.
    Also, what kind of camera do you have. i am really wnating to get a nice camera. (maybe in the after christmas sales as a gift to myself )
    ~ Kokoda - Ruby - DOB 26/02/2011, Deniki - Tricolour - DOB 17/02/2013 and RIPAnzac ~

Post Thanks / Like

Oh. My. Gosh.

These are the cutest pictures ever!!!!! Thank you so much for posting...I too would like to know what camera you have!
    Gosh, Forrest has captured my heart (and Brooklyn's too, she has a crush he he).

Post Thanks / Like

Forrest is adorable! Love those photos by the tree!! I laughed about putting a rug in front of the tree so he'll sit. They are funny creatures, aren't they?

Post Thanks / Like

Awww, Forrest looks adorable! He makes your Christmas tree look REALLY humongous though! LOL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Forrest is adorable! I love the cavalier tilt with his head. It's like: I'm listening to you, but I don't QUITE get it anyway
    His sweater is wonderful!
    It's early to have a Christmas tree, do you change it after a few weeks? Mine won't be bought until the week before Christmas, if I have to avoid it is drying out But it looks so nice, I wish I could get the tree now!
    Charlotte & Christian
    Molly & Eowyn

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Oh my goodness, if he isn't the cutest little Christmas helper, I'll eat my hat
    He is truly adorable.

Your photo's are always so cinematic, you have a real eye for detail. Beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

OOOOHHHH MYYYYYYY GARRRSH!!! What a sweetie pie. I just want to swoop him up and give him kisses. He looks delicious, really. Beautiful photos too!
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Desrae said it perfectly, he is delicious! I could just gobble him all up.

I love the one running toward you, and I especially love the head tilt ones. The sweater is adorable!
    Cindy and Claire
    Claire was born on Feb7, 2010

Post Thanks / Like

I love Forrest in his little sweater. And what a good boy he is, sitting and posing for the camera.