Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forrest's First Christmas Sweater

Post Thanks / Like

Forrest has the sweetest eyes. I love how he is concentrating so hard to sit still!!!! Love him!!!! Has he bothered your Christmas tree at all??? I'm a little worried about putting our tree up and Sonny getting into trouble......

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much for all the nice words! I appreciate it!

Denali-I used a Nikon D700 with an 85mm f/1.4 lens on these photos and bounced an sb900 flash off the ceiling for a little extra light. It's a wonderful camera but probably a bit of overkill for hobby photos. Honestly, any Nikon slr will do a great job. He slept in the sweater for two nights and then the weirdest thing happened. He had a huge growth Spurt overnight and it doesnt fit at all anymore!

BrooklynMom-thanks! Forrest would seriously love to have a girlfriend, but for now his stuffed dog will have to do camera question answered right above!

Ourempire-it's a fake tree we didn't want to worry about keeping a tree alive so we went with a fake one. We were also a little concerned about Forrest eating the needles off a real tree.

Ashleighelizabeth-he hasn't! We made a point to not put any ornaments down low, but he's only tried to play with it once. We find that if we aren't fussing over something, he usually ignores it. So, since we are never playing with the tree or messing with it he has no desire to. I'm shocked he hasn't tried to play with the skirt more...I guess we have another month for him to do that, though! I would go for it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

hi
    omg he is so so beautiful and that coat will keep him lovely and warm
    i could kiss him for hours and hours good luck with him
    i bought my louie a coat similar to that one 2 day's and i car'nt get it on him

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Amazing, Forrest looks so adorable the photo's I just love sooooo much