• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

auction extended to 30th!!

Thank goodness - I'm not too late! Haven't been on CT for absolutely ages - partly as a reaction to the loss of my beautiful Megan in May and partly because I am now very active on the "rescue forum" circuit!

But I couldn't let Nicki's auction go by without placing a bid or two, so here I am. Grrrreat to be back!

You are a star :cool:

icon_welcomeicon_welcome back you have been greatly missed [although I very much admire your work with the rescue, and for running quiz so brilliantly on the Friends of the ANimals board.

FOr those that don't know, we have a weekly quize. THe first person to get a question right gets to choose a rescue to whom a prize will be sent. This is much appreciated by the rescues, they love receiving surprise gifts and it is so important for them to know that we are thiking of them at this difficult time.

If anyone would like to join in, it's great fun!! scroll down to quiz room

http://foa-rct.proboards.com/index.cgi#quiz

Back