• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Winter Coats

Brian M

Hi

We decided to go for the Hurrta Waterproof Fleece in red but then came the problem of finding them in The UK ,so after
many phone calls I found one for Lily and one for Pops .Daisy's and Rosie's coats are ordered with MuddyPaws who are
getting them in from Finland for me in about a week.

http://www.muddypaws.co.uk/muddy-pa...hurtta-waterproof-fleece-jacket/prod_379.html

http://www.hurttacollection.com/en/pro-en/products/warm-clothing/waterproof-fleece-jacket/

[/IMG]

6413302435_eeeb982eb4_b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Absolutely gorgeous, love the fact the coat covers the hips. Quite often I find they are not long enough. Girls look good enough for the Cat Walk. :D

Love the coats. My girls got red ones this year and harley got a blue one.

i love Lillys sweet mischievous face, just want to pick her up and cuddle her. She reminds me so much of Ebony.

Brian, what sizes did you get for the girls? How and where did you measure them from? I hate those dreaded snowballs so I am thinking of getting these coats for my crew this year.

The coats look great Brian.
Lily looks like she approves too,what a sweet clever little face.
Sins

Hello Bev

The man at Muddypaws changed my mind on size ,as with Pops they cover just over the top of her tail to the nape
of her neck and each leg goes into a strap so they don't ride up .So Poppy I ordered a 42 cm but probably a 40 cm would have been
better but I don't think they do a 40 cm but check on the Hurrta link I posted ,and with Lily ,Daisy and Rosie a 36cm
is fine and my girls weights are Lily 7.6 kilo ,Daisy 8.1 kilo and Rosie 8.8 kilo with Pops at 10.20 kilo .So overall
the Cavalier size seems to be 36 cm ,quality wise I cant fault them but with them being made in Finland one would expect
a good quality control department ,they step into them so no tugging over the heads and they have a sturdy zip with two fasteners
on them and should be wind and rain proof and I think you should find somebody in the US that stocks them if not email Hurrta
and they will advise you .

Hate to say it, but I think they look as if you've zipped them into a sports bag and they've scratched holes in the corners! But you know me - not very keen on coats anyway!:lol:

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Hello everyone, this is the man from Muddy Paws saying hello! If anyone has any questions about hurtta products then please do ask!

Hi Brian,
I'm always pleased when you post each winter about your girls latest coats, because I pinch your ideas!
Last year, mine had the Ancol ones which I really like because of the velcro fastening up the spine.
I was wondering what I might get this year and the ones that you have ordered look fab, but OMG........the price!
Anyway, I like them very much and Pops and Lilly look great in them :)

Hello To The Man From Muddypaws

I have to ask you this question any thoughts about a special CavalierTalk discount for all our members .?

Back