Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surgery yesterday

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I stumbled upon Hyperdrug's physical shop in Yorkshire when there with the dogs in Sept -- really really nice people and huge selection of stuff in their catalogue. I keep meaning to post on them in the Shopaholics section; they also do pet prescriptions.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I get Oliver's Gabapentin from Hyperdrug, also dental, worm and flea stuff, and find them very friendly, helpful and efficient (as well as reasonably priced!). I know that if I send Oliver's prescription off to them on a Monday (having ordered and paid for it beforehand) it will arrive by Wednesday morning.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Post Thanks / Like

The hubby stopped by PetSmart this afternoon and purchased a soft collar. It's inflatable, fits nicely, and Bentley looks so cute in it and is much happier. He's probably happier because he can reach right around it and lick the sutures on his hind leg! I guess the new collar goes back to the store and Bentley has to wear the stiff cone that none of us like. Rats!

Post Thanks / Like

My Bella had bilateral Luxated patellas done a few years ago. I found some long legged pj's to keep on her and they kept her from licking her incisions. She wouldn't move with the "cone of shame" so I had to figure something else out! So I went in search of PJ's. I found them at PetsMart. They have long legs on them with a little band at the foot, but not tight, just snug enough to keep her out! Good luck with your baby's recovery. I am so glad we are past that! It was hard, but so worth it!
    Mom of Bella-Blenheim female born 12-29-07
    Koda, Lilly, Neo, Gizzy,-(dog,cat,birds)
    Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Madison, Brandy, Shayde, Lucas, Abraham.