• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chauncy remembered

charlesincharge

I have to share with you what a wonderful option I chose to memorialize my Chauncy. Here is a picture of Chauncy on the front page of the artist's website, www.gretchenscreations.com. Gretchen used one of my favorite photos as a guide and the end result is a dimensional, plaster portrait that includes Chauncy's ashes. For many months after he passed I was uncertain what to do to pay tribute. It has been 6 months now but I still get to see (and feel) Chauncy on a daily basis. I am close and more ready to find my next Cav. I realize this may not be for everyone but it is for me and I thought I would share. Gretchen was great to work with and I couldn't be more please. If you have any questions for me you can reach me (Lucy) at [email protected]. take care, Lucy.

It's a beautiful picture and a lovely tribute to your dear Chauncy. Thank you for sharing, this might be a good option for some of us someday. :luv:

Back