• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Would Your Cavalier Like A Companion To Keep Them Happy

Hi Brian
I see that many have viewed but as yet no one has dared to respond, I do have one question- How on earth did you find that particular webpage:rotfl::rotfl:

Truly scary!! Unbelievable that someone would attempt to market such a thing.

It would be far better for the health of the dog to have them neutered instead :)

I agree with sins. But MY WORD! I had to laugh. And just wondering... where is the poor doggy doll's tail?

Im not quite sure how to respond to that but I do know Leo wont be getting one of those in his christmas stockingicon_whistling

At first I was horrified... before having a good chuckle :p Shared this on facebook, too good not to!

Hi
It was posted not to offend but to have a chuckle and I dont think they would sell many .:)

I'm just imagining having a meeting with the bank manager to discuss the business plan for that product!!

Back