• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello

lise38

hi my name is lisa im new to the site just learning what to do will put some piks on soon:) my cavaliers name bailey :)

Hello lise38
im also quite new to this site id been on the other cavalier site since aug,my pup was born tue,i get to visit him after xmas weve a pick of 4 boys,and my daughters have already named him alfie,

hello boobear78
i have a tri boy hes just over 12mths old hes name bailey, your daughters have piked a lovery name for your new pup.they are such characters bailey keeps me on my toes.he good with our other dog shes a staffy.

lindylou

hi
and icon_welcome looking forward to seeing your pics and good luck with your new baby

hi autaven thanks for your welcome i will put piks on as soon as i work it out lol as im finding it hard to upload them.

Hello and Welcome, looking forward to seeing photo's of Bailey. This is a wonderful and informative website with lots to explore and enjoy the many photo's of our treasured Cavaliers :)

Back