• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Visit with Santa

Lani

Today the boys went on an outing to PetSmart
1323030306.jpg

To see Santa Claus!!!
1323038654.jpg

Sparky was quite barky, so I'm not really sure, but I think Santa might have put him on the naughty list :rotfl:

Awe!! So cute!! We took Brooklyn to see Santa last weekend and she was NOT happy! I couldn't stop laughing because she just kept trying to rip Santad beard off! Shes on the naughty list too.

I love the pic of them in the cart!

That is hilarious that Santa is at Petsmart. I had no idea!!!!

It's $9.95 or something for the furkids to sit on Santa's lap. $5 of that goes to Petsmart Charities. You also get a cute little photo frame a print. The people from the charity also generally let you take your own pics with your iphone or other camera as well. :snap: The picture above was taken with my iPhone. Lucky wasn't all that enthused about being on Santa's lap, but then again, Santa was a little too skinny so there wasn't really enough room for two Cavaliers on his lap. :lol:

How wonderful to see such delightful photos :)

I only wish Santa would make his way to this location :) I feel sure my Kirra would get extra treats :)

Back