• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

help how do i upload piks

Hi
Have you created an account in www.flickr.com and upload your photos there before we
can copy them on here .Flickr is easy just follow their instructions then when you have
done that come back here and ask again .

brian

lindylou

hi hope i can help you

click on general cavalier chat discussion, cl on post new thread, fill in the title, cl on page below

you will nead a flicker account this is so simple cl upload then your photos

cl on the photo you want , cl on actions, cl on view all sizes, cl on the size you want, right click on the photo then cl copy, then paste it to your post new thread then scroll down and cl submit new thread.

it took me a long time to work it out but this is the way that works for me good luck

hi i created a flickr account and i still cant work out how to create an album could anyone help thankyou would really appreciate the help

Hi Lis]
Have u uploaded any pkotos ,if u are stuck do u eant me to speak to you and try and talk u thru

Back