• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fundraising cheque for Cavaliermatters

Spangly

It was our village Christmas Fair on Sat 3/12. It`s held in the Tithe Barn which we decorate with holly,ivy,yew and laurel, so it looks absolutely beautiful and very festive.

I`m very happy to say that we raised £275.00 for Cavaliermatters!
:rah:
It`s taken my sister and I months of knitting gnomes and tiny xmas puddings (they have a Ferrero Rocher chocolate inside),as well as my dusting off my sewing machine and making all kinds of bunting and anything else I can think of!

It`s been great fun, I get to do crafting, which I love, and we make money for our favourite charity! It`s win, win all the way.
:w**h**:Now I can start to think about Christmas...........................ho hum..........

:w*w:Well done Christine, lots of hard work for you and your sister and such a generous donation. Well done to you both cl*p

:thnku::thnku::thnku:so very much for all your hard [?;) sounds like you enjoyed it too!] work, and to your sister, your efforts are greatly appreciated.

What a fantastic amount of money to raise!!

The Christmas Fair sounds fabulous, a little birdie told me that Christine decorates the barn as well as many other things, so a stupendous achievement.

It was our village Christmas Fair on Sat 3/12. It`s held in the Tithe Barn which we decorate with holly,ivy,yew and laurel, so it looks absolutely beautiful and very festive.

I`m very happy to say that we raised £275.00 for Cavaliermatters!
:rah:
It`s taken my sister and I months of knitting gnomes and tiny xmas puddings (they have a Ferrero Rocher chocolate inside),as well as my dusting off my sewing machine and making all kinds of bunting and anything else I can think of!

It`s been great fun, I get to do crafting, which I love, and we make money for our favourite charity! It`s win, win all the way.
:w**h**:Now I can start to think about Christmas...........................ho hum..........

Well done Christine,cl*p

You are such an inventive fund raiser.

Do you have any photos of the Gnomes and Christmas puddings?

Hello Margaret I have only 2 left now. One has a dark purple body with pale grey hat, boots and mitts, the beard is white. The other one has a mauve body with pale grey hat, boots and mitts, this one has a dark brown beard.
If you wanted other colours, we could make them but I can't promise that we'd be able to get them to you before Christmas.
Let me know what you think.

hi
i love them they are brilliant i wish i lived near i would have gone to your christmas fair

They really are fantastic! No wonder you did such a great job of fundraising! :D

Thanks Christine,

I'll have the two you have got left. They sound as if they are dressed in extreme good taste.

PM to let me know how much I owe you and how you would like me to pay you & I will PM my address to you.

Hello Margaret

Will you please send money directly to Tania for Cavaliermatters and I will pay postage. I will post them tomorrow (Saturday) first class. Thank you !

Hello Margaret

Will you please send money directly to Tania for Cavaliermatters and I will pay postage. I will post them tomorrow (Saturday) first class. Thank you !

Thank you Christine, That is so nice of you.

I already have some money to pay to CavalierMatters, so I will add what I owe you & send it all at the weekend.

Two handsome little gnomes arrive safely. Thank you so much.

Have a wonderful Christmas & give Spangle a gentle festive hug from me.

Back