• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy birthday little man!!!

Karen and Ruby

Its my little guys 3rd Birthday today!!! So wanted to say happy birthday to him, I making his birthday cake now (Rabbit and Vegetable)

We've had words today that as he is 3 years he can't use the excuse of terrible twos anymore so he has to start behaving himself :p

Also as the board was down two weeks ago I couldn't get on to wish the little lady a Happy Birthday so now's the chance!!

Everyday I get with my gruesome twosome is a bonus and I never thought in a million years that Ruby would see her 5th birthday so I truly am blessed to still have two very active and Happy cavaliers.

Love you both to the stars and back and I pray that I will be here nest year doing it all again

:hppybdy:

:hppybdy: Charlie and belated :hppybdy: to Ruby. Sounds like you will both enjoy that yummy birthday cake.

Happy Birthday Charlie and Ruby. Enjoy your wonderful birthday cake. Do as Mom says or you may end up on Santa's naughty list.:wggle:

:hppybdy: Happy Birthday to Charlie :hppybdy:

:hppybdy: Belated Birthday Wishes to Ruby :hppybdy:

:rah: Karen's two special little Cavaliers.:rah:

:hppybdy: CHARLIE & RUBY

Every minute with our precious cavaliers is a blessing.

Sorry missed this yesterday - please give Charlie and Ruby a big :hppybdy: cuddle from us.

:hppybdy: Charlie and Ruby and many happy returns. I'm sure your Mom spoiled you for the day.

Back