• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cakes to order! Fundraising Plan

Karen and Ruby

Hi everyone

I've had a great time preparing the doggie food hampers for the auction and it got me to thinking

I'll post some photos and if anyone ever wants one or a birthday cake or something for a special occasion to message me and I'd be happy to do one for anyone (obviously UK based only) to order.

The latest ones had 20 different items#

Peanut butter bone biscuits
Cheese star biscuits
Salmon and cream cheese Xmas tree biscuits
Rabbit and vegetable cakes
Turkey and Cranberry cakes
Mackerel fish biscuits

All proceeds will go to Cavalier Matters and Rupert's Fund!!

393380_10150415268913671_684988670_8737586_1623357128_n.jpg

378863_10150415269148671_684988670_8737589_7275743_n.jpg

What a wonderful idea Karen! They look lovely! I'll be watching this space to see what comes about. Good Luck:rah:

Karen, they look fantastic ! I think it`s a great idea. I bet I could have sold some on my stall last week. I hope they sell really well for you.

That's a fabulous offer thank you so much Karen.

Hmmm would make a nice Christmas present for the doggies :) :)

All boxed up and ready to go!

You have :

Liver mini cakes x 3
Chocolate and cranberry mini muffins x 3
Banana and honey Bell biscuits x 3
Peanut Butter stars x 3
Cheese stockings x 3
Salmon and cream cheese Xmas trees x 2
Tripe/lamb and veggie gingerbread men (with out the ginger lol) x 2

In each of the 4 hampers!! 2 are black and gold theme and 2 are pink theme!

Can't wait to get them. The pink baskets are for Minnie & Cinders as part of their Xmas present.
The black and gold ones are presents for two of their best friends.
They sound good enough to eat myself, there may be a bit of a tussle on Christmas Day, but I'm sure the girls will get their goodies.;)

Back