• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Post your picture with Santa!

MishathePooh

381105_10150406803697046_63037112045_8919392_1673799355_n.jpg

Misha with Santa.

How adorable is that! We haven't been to see Santa yet, not sure how Claire would do, we never made it last year either.

Remind me, how old is Misha now?

Wow!!! You got a NICE Santa backdrop ... not the cheap cardboard one like we got from Petsmart!

Really nice!!

Misha is 15.5 now! This was the free Santa picture too - we went to an art gallery hop and Santa was just there to help with their Facebook page I guess.

She is so beautiful :) Never had mine's picture took with Santa, don't think it's done anywhere around here - I'm jealous!

Here's ours from last year (along with a couple of friends). We haven't gone yet this year:

6482673385_3ae95a35e5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, I love all their jingle collars and booties! What a great shot with all of them looking so perfect!

For anyone looking for Santa - at least in the US, most pet stores will have Santa in on the weekends and the proceeds benefit local shelters.

And I guess I should let everyone know that Misha is a boy - it's like Mikey in Russian. Keep the Santa photos coming!!!

Oh I love!! Misha is SO handsome!!

We went last week (it was a nightmare...Brooklyn just wanted to rip off Santas beard!) and we get to pick up the digital copies today so I will post soon...I am imagining they will be pretty funny.

LOL I wondered if Misha was a boy due to me having a massive crush on the actor Misha Collins and I was thinking 'hmm I didn't know it was a girls name too' :p!

Oh I love!! Misha is SO handsome!!

We went last week (it was a nightmare...Brooklyn just wanted to rip off Santas beard!) and we get to pick up the digital copies today so I will post soon...I am imagining they will be pretty funny.

Can't wait to see them! lol

Back